The DSNP Identifiers form the basis for pseudo-anonymous streams of content. Graph connections are formed through the DSNP User Id.
- 64-bit Unsigned Integer
- MUST be serialized as decimal
- MUST be unique per implementation
- MUST be 32 bytes in size
- MUST be a keccak-256 hash of the bytes of the content
- MUST be serialized as hexadecimal
- MUST always be the string
DSNP User URI consists of two parts: the scheme and the user id. It is used to identify a user via a URI.
DSNP Content URI consists of three parts: the scheme, the user id, and the content hash. It is used to uniquely identify an announcements from a given user with content.
Any Announcement Types with a
contentHash have a DSNP Content URI.