The DSNP Identifiers form the basis for pseudo-anonymous streams of content. Graph connections are formed through the DSNP User Id.
- 64-bit Unsigned Integer
- MUST be serialized as decimal
- MUST be unique per implementation
- Variable length byte array (fixed length for a given hashing algorithm)
- MUST be a valid multihash encoding of the hash output for the bytes of the content, generated with a Supported Hashing Algorithm
|Algorithm||Multihash Name||Leading bytes (as varint)||Reference||DSNP Version Added|
- MUST always be the string
The DSNP User URI consists of two parts: the scheme and the user id. It is used to identify a user via a URI.
The DSNP Content URI consists of three parts: the scheme, the user id, and the content hash. It is used to uniquely identify an Announcement from a given user with content.
Any Announcement Types with a
contentHash have a DSNP Content URI.